Monday, January 12, 2009

BabyLegs the chameleon

BabyLegs baby leg warmersBabyLegs oh BabyLegs, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Sure these little suckers look absolutely adorable on Michelin Man thighs, and they add a touch of flare to any onesie. But perhaps better than their style might be their ability to pull double duty as a practical solution in a pinch that tucks away neatly into even the tiniest of stylish diaper bags when finished.

  • I love thee for keeping little legs warm, obviously.

  • I love thee for making diaper changes super easy, and snap/zipper/
    clasp-free!

  • I love thee for protecting delicate knees that are just learning to crawl.

  • I love thee for acting as pants when a poopsplosion occurs in public.

  • I love thee for making it easier to go down the slide – one of life’s best pleasures.

  • I love thee for keeping chilly limbs (arms included!) toasty in the frozen foods aisle on a hot summer day.

  • I love thee for insulating a bottle when the drive takes a little longer than planned.
> shop BabyLegs baby leg warmers at Two Blue Peas

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home