Monday, February 2, 2009

Ode to my diaper bag

Oh, diaper bag, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. You carry so many things needed on errands, traveling and on play-dates. Did I ever live without you? I can’t remember a time. You carry diapers, wipes, snacks, drinks, toys, wallet, phone, crayons, pens, books, crunched up goldfish, band-aids, anti-bacterial lotion and tissues without even breaking a seam. Without you my life would be very stressful. My arms would hurt from carrying totes and purses. Thank you diaper bag for being with me the past two and half years, without complaint. I’m glad you are going to be there for me with the arrival of baby number two.

To find your true diaper bag companion, ask yourself the following:

How big a bag do I need?
Am I partial to leather or stain resistant materials?
Are compartments needed?
Do I need a changing pad?
Do I like to carry a backpack, tote, side-bag or clutch?
What kind of statement do I like to make with a bag?

Two Blue Peas carries diaper bags to fit any and all shapes, sizes and needs. It’s important to find the right bag that will last you through baby number one and beyond. Bag makers like JP Lizzy, Caden Lane and Dwell are some of the best in the industry. Shop diaper bags at Two Blue Peas and find a bag that will get you organized and excited. Finding your true bag companion can be a relationship that lasts a lifetime.


>shop diaper bags

bookmark and share

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2009 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Nicole Feliciano said...

What a sweet site! I tore out the blurb from parenting mag--glad I did. I write a blog, Momtrends and would love to work with you all on a feeture post. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers!

 
At February 4, 2009 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

You bet! We're always interested in feature posts. Shoot us an email to sarah(at)twobluepeas.com. Thanks for the complements. We're glad you love our site!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home