Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Things we love: Easter Goodies

Easter is early this year, and I hope you have your Easter basket purchased and ready to fill. I will be going on my own hunt for a basket this week. Ever since my Halloween costume buying disaster on the 30th of October, I try not to be too late in purchasing holiday gear. Because you hate to be the parent with a paper sack instead of a lovely little basket.

Since I am sure there are other mothers who, like myself, are last minute holiday purchasers, well, this post is for you. Two Blue Peas has some of the most lovely Easter goodies to fill your baby's basket.
We're talking 100% sugar and chocolate free items like blankets, lovies, shoes, outfits and the always popular socks and wubbanubs. And, today is a great day to make your purchase to receive it just in time for the holiday.

Go directly to our Easter page to take a gander at all the spring-time items your little pea can enjoy. Shake a tail feather and get yourself together this year for the upcoming egg-fest! Which, by the way, is March 23rd.

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home