Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Things we love: Project Runway Season 5

This one sneaked up on me. Not until I was watching a Shear Genius (random, not sure why I was watching) on Bravo the other night, did I discover that my beloved show was returning this week. I admit that I'm a little unaware of what's happening in the world and stuck in Mommyville, but my goodness would I have been so sad to miss this season of Project Runway.

Premiering tonight 8 pm CT on Bravo, a slew a new designers will be trying to make it work on the runway and win our hearts with their talents. Back from seasons past are Heidi, Tim (whom Sarah and I had the chance to meet), Michael and Nina. I've taken a peek at the upcoming designers and it looks like this one could really be good.

This season is sure to have its fair share of hipsters, freaks and that one semi-normal person whom always looks a bit overwhelmed. But, they may be hard pressed to find anyone as "fierce" as Christian from season 4. I really hope he makes a guest appearance, because out of all the designers he may be the most memorable.

Grab your Vogue, put on your Jimmy Choos and prepare to be wowed by up and coming fashion designers!



bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home