Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Things we love: Dwell baby bib & burp sets

I've always loved the Dwell brand. They first caught my eye when I was pregnant looking for great gear. Clean, modern and practical styles are designed in all of their pieces. Making them a fresh face in the world of baby retail.

When Two Blue Peas partnered with Dwell baby to carry their brand, my love grew even more. The bags are amazing. The travel cases are perfectly sized and designed. And, the one thing that really caught my eye is the bib and burp sets

I know an online picture can't give you a sense of feel, but let me tell you these bibs and burps are the softest I have felt. Even right out of the bag before a wash they are gentle and soft. Backed with soft velour and topped with cotton, these burps will catch any spill or spit-up coming your way. And, you can take them out in public feeling like a savvy and fashionable mom.

The prints are adorable and the price point happens to be great, as well. For a two bib and large burp, 8.25" x 18.5", this set is just $32. For the softness and style, I am just in love. I hope you will be, too.


>shop Dwell baby bibs & burps

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home