Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Culture shot: Zoo Pops for little monkeys

Zoo PopsI love a big ole scoop of rich and creamy Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter N’ Chocolate as much as the next gal.

But at 320 calories and 20 grams of fat per serving, I’ve turned to ice cream’s slimmer and only slightly less fun cousin – the popsicle – for my everyday treat instead.

There’s something weird about a popsicle in January anyway, so I might as well suck away while summer is still in full swing.

I haven’t ventured into making my own popsicles just yet, but when I do, you better believe they will be shaped like lions and monkeys and bears, oh my!

As if a popsicle isn’t treat enough, making Zoo Pops with your little critters is even sweeter. A cheap summer activity with a healthy, fruit-juicy reward at the end? You can’t beat that with a popsicle stick.

> Find Zoo Pops at amazon.com for just $12.95

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home