Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Guilty Pleasure

I'm letting the cat out of the bag. I'm a mom and I like really bad reality TV. My latest guilty pleasure, The Girl's Next Door on E!. If you aren't familiar with this little gem of a show, let me tell you what you're missing.

The infamous Hugh Hefner has three girlfriends that live with him at the Playboy mansion - Kendra, Holly and Bridget. They are all blond, dingy (not that those two things are mutually exclusive) and don't have much to do, but look good. Each episode is filled with their girlfriend duties, events or activities at the mansion.

I can see you rolling your eyes now, but I promise you, one show and you'll be hooked. I think I like it so much because it is the exact opposite of my own life. Here are the comparisons below:

Helen / Hef's Girlfriends
married / single and in a plural relationship
have a daughter / each has at least one purse dog
own business - Two Blue Peas / has no business
brunette / bleach blond with extensions
20 million things to do in a day / 1 thing to do a day
drives a Honda / has multiple German sports cars

Well, the list could go on and on really, but you get the idea. Check out this little show and you will not only feel more normal than you have ever felt. You will actually be glad you are on the normal side of life. Real boobs and all.

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home