Thursday, July 17, 2008

Style file: to tee or not to tee

Target Square-Neck TeeAlthough my summer wardrobe does have a couple of flirty sundresses and flowy skirts, for the most part my hot weather uniform is a simple tee or tank and linen shorts. A girl’s gotta be comfy when bending down a million times a day to pack orders, lift boxes, and squat for the occasional game of hide-and-seek with an almost 2-year-old.

I deal with babyish blouses all day long, obviously. But no matter how casual I may be, I at least know how to step it up and don only grown-up, better-than-basic tees made for real women.

Just because I want more than what Hanes can put on my back, doesn’t mean I have to sacrifice comfort or pay an arm and a leg.

So here it is, my list of favorite tees from my favorite go-to stores that are worth stocking up on in every color:

> Gap Shirred modal T, $22.50
> J.Crew Featherweight Cotton Tie Top, $34.50
> Old Navy Cap-Sleeve Tee, $10.00!
> Old Navy Cap-Sleeve Boat Neck Tee, $10.00!

> Target Square-Neck Tee, $12.99

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home