Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Guide Me, Timmy

September. Time to pack up the white capris, to hand my husband over to Kirk Herbstreit and the ESPN boys, and to make my schedule for the Fall sweeps lineup. There are a handful of newbies I’m looking forward to checking out, but few shows have me even remotely as giddy this season as Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style. After last year’s melodramatic and predictable – don’t even get me started on the sci-fi afterlife episode disaster – Grey’s Anatomy, I think I’m ready to hand in my scrubs for a more polished look.

Project Runway may very well be the greatest show ever created (hey, I never said I wasn’t melodramatic), but if I have to wait another month to hear Tim Gun tell the up-and-coming designers to “make it work!” in season four, I’ll settle for watching Mr. fabulous go to town on eight lucky women seeking his guidance in fine tuning their own personal style.

Aside from making us smile with his adorable little accent, perfectly pressed designer suits and almost frustratingly polite constructive criticism, it sounds like he’s going to teach us how to find our inner style, how to shop and how to find the right fit, plus tell us the ten pieces our closets should not be without. You think my schleppy grey jogging pants are somewhere on that list?

Move over McDreamy. McFabulous is moving in. The season starts tomorrow night at 9PM Central on Bravo.


bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home