Friday, June 27, 2008

Soaking up good design like a little sponge.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that Friday mornings are now officially my time to take the brain off work and onto my other passions in life. For one self-indulgent, measly little hour, I catch up with the rest of the world and skim my blog feeds for news, random tidbits, and pretty things to lust after.

One blog I most look forward to leisurely stumbling through is Design*Sponge. Holy mid-century mod this gal is good!

For one, she’s a professional writer who contributes to the likes of Domino Mag and House and Garden. Fold in her impeccable taste, creative topic ideas, and insider edge, and you’ve got a daily best-of-the-best recap of all things design.

If this were a print publication, every page corner of my copy would be earmarked for future reference. Her “Mini Trends” and “Roundups” do all of the dirty work for you, and her DIY features are absolutely inspiring since they’re mostly submitted by regular old wannabe’s like me.

Happy Friday!

> Visit Design*Sponge

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home