Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things we love: Pregnancy Magazine

No, I'm not trying to give any clues as to the state of my body. And believe me, if you carry one of these suckers around in public you'll get that 'oh, how wonderful!' look from strangers. But, Pregnancy Magazine is one of the best mags for pregos I have found.

There are only a few publications to help get you through your pea incubation time. I remember quite fondly wishing I had more people to talk to about my ever changing body while pregnant. Pregnancy Magazine acts like that best friend you need during such an interesting time in your life. The editors choose great topics to cover everything from your physical and mental conditions to the perfect bottle or swing to buy.

These peas love the mag so much; we decided to buy a little space in it for ourselves. What a better place to showcase some of Two Blue Peas best offerings. So, if you are in the physical condition in which you may need a pregnancy magazine, I highly recommend Pregnancy to subscribe to. I know I loved reading it every month while pregnant, and honestly still do.

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home