Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things we love: high chairs with higher hip factors

Boon Flair High ChairTo set the record straight up-front, the Brown clan is NOT growing. We’re still holding out for that perfect time in our lives when we feel up for more chaos.

And at the rate we’re going lately, I don’t have to start planning for the little bundle’s arrival until well into 2020. Even so, my mom is still trying to push on me the old baby furniture collecting dust in her attic.

There’s some really cool stuff up there. My dad’s potty training seat, my sister’s changing table, and a rickety old high chair that probably wouldn’t support the weight of a single Cheerio, much less a baby’s face full of them.

For sentimental reasons alone, I will gladly take them off her hands eventually. But when the big day finally arrives for me, rotting in my attic they will be, until the day I pawn them off to my own grown kiddos. With all the modern high chairs available today, I think I’ll opt for something designed and made in the 21st century.

With a super cool pneumatic lift and easy-wipe waterproof pad, the Boon Flair High Chair is already high on my high chair list. Known for their innovative baby dishes like the Snack Ball snack trap and Fluid safe sippy cup, Boon once again delivers revolutionary design with the Flair high chair.

With all the bells and whistles you could imagine, a truly sleek look, and FREE shipping available at Two Blue Peas, your little pea might just be ready for an upgrade.

> Boon Flair High Chair

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home