Thursday, September 4, 2008

Style file: tattooed tooshies

Mullins Square Lace PantiesI’ve never been into “tats”. I certainly don’t judge those who are, and I can actually admire a good piece of body art when I see one.

Call me a wimp, but the idea of inking my body with a needle makes me a little woozy. Taking a needle to my clothes, however, is a different story entirely.

Far less painful than the skin variety, fabric tattoos are a great way to flaunt your initials without having to down some liquid courage and step foot in a sketchy tattoo parlor.

Two Blue Peas offers monogramming on a slew of our gear from hooded towels to lovies to toddler pillows. But my personal favorite? The super girlie lace trimmed panties that stylishly conceal dumpy diapers.

Adorable with full initials or just one big juicy letter, they’re the perfect way to spruce up a caboose without the blood, sweat, and tears.

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home