Thursday, October 2, 2008

THE top 5 baby blankets

As much as it pains me to say it (or rather write it) out loud, summer's warm sunny days are dwindling and brisk chilly ones are blowing right in.

I've admittedly become quite the cold weather wimp the past few years, so last night's nippy 51 degree temp had me feeling a touch of the winter blues already.

Sad, I know. It's only October and I have a long way to go. But I guess it's officially time to dig out the sweaters, scarves, and blankets and just roll with it until Spring.

In honor of my pre-winter blues, here's my top 5 list of baby blankets to keep your little pea snug as a bug this season. If only they came in bigger sizes for big babies like me…

Angel Dear Pink Bunny BlanketWarmth: Angel Dear Napping Blankets

Not only would these napping blankets win in the "ridiculously adorable" category if there was one, they are tops for keeping your tot toasty on strolls, in the car, or snuggled up for movie night.
Swaddle Designs Receiving BlanketSwaddling: SwaddleDesigns Baby Swaddling Blankets

The Ultimate Receiving Blanket is by far the most essential newborn item. It keeps baby burritos tucked in tight and snoozing for hours. Plus it's dummy-proof with swaddling instructions sewn right on the blanket.
Angel Dear LovieSecurity: Angel Dear Blankie

Sure to quickly become any little pea's favorite lovie, these brilliant blankies are just the right size, they monogram beautifully, and they make the most unique baby gifts.
Babylicious Yummy BlanketTummy Time: Babylicious Yummy Blankets

Another favorite monogrammed baby blanket is the plush cotton and fleece baby blankets by Babylicious. They look great and are generous in size, so they're perfect for plopping on the floor for some tummy time with your little pea.
Angel Dear Pink Bunny BlanketStyle: SwaddleDesigns Baby Swaddling Blankets

Yep. They're my favorite for swaddling and my favorite for gift giving. These receiving blankets are practical, yes. But they're so stylish and come in perfect prints to suit any new mama's taste.

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home