Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lovies and Cuddlers and Snugglers...oh my!

I think one of the best things you can do for your little one is offer a lovie to them when they are 6 months or so. A friend of mine gave me a precious duck lovie at a baby shower. I tried to offer it to Lillie several times at an early age, but around 6 months she really took to it. We would lay it in her crib at night as a comfort item for sleeping.

Since 6 months Lillie has a very fond attachment to her duck. I can see her in her crib via the camera monitor, genius invention, hugging her duck at night or using it as a pillow. She also invented a duck game when she first was crawling. She would put the duck on top of her head and crawl around shaking her head back and forth making a growling sound. Strange, I know, I think the growling part was taught to her by her dad.

There are so many fun things kids invent with their lovie, snuggler or cuddler. And, it makes sleeping in their bed alone so much easier. Fortunately, Two Blue Peas has a plethora of lovies to choose from. There are duck and monkey snugglers, giraffe, lamb and puppy cuddlers, and little giraffe lovies which right now are 20% off!

Whatever you choose for your precious pea I promise it will be a hit. What's sweeter than a toddler toting around their favorite lovie and sucking their thumb? Not much...

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home