Thursday, October 18, 2007

Need a Giggle?

I have to do it, promote fellow blogging site Babble.com. If you have not checked out this site before, you are in for a real treat. They have many bloggers, stories, postings, videos, articles, etc from moms, dads and readers alike. I peruse the site occasionally when I'm looking for interesting tidbits about children or funny stories that make you think, I'm not alone in this crazy parenting gig.

Well, I stumbled across one of the funnier videos I've seen to date. I didn't know this particular video series existed until today, so I had to share. Although, we love that you read our little blog, this site is the CNN.com of the parenting world and I don't have guilty feelings sending you there.

"Ask a Toddler" is the video series I discovered. This precious little girl sits in her chair and answers questions that are submitted via email. In true typical toddler style, her answers are hysterically funny and go on tangents that only a parent can appreciate. And instead of sitting still, something which no toddler can accomplish, the chair becomes a prop in her performance. The question today (paraphrased) was "where do you get the cute dresses you wear?". Simple question, yes, but the answer is something you have to go check out and see.

Enjoy this video and series, I will be making it a part of my 'things that make me laugh on the web' list. Thank you Babble.com for putting this kind of content out there. It makes me smile.

video link:
http://www.babble.com/content/articles/video/foundvideo/askatoddler2/


bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home