Monday, November 26, 2007

Free Shipping for Cyber Monday

Oh, the holiday shopping season has taken an evolution over the past decade. Thank you world wide web, we now have our own post Thanksgiving shopping bonanza via the Internet called Cyber Monday.

Owning an online business I understand the need for such a glorious day where shoppers are frantically at their computers searching for the perfect gift. I mean, come on, it is 4 billion times easier to shop online than it is to crowd the malls the Friday after Thanksgiving. Who goes to JC Penney at 4 am to start their holiday frenzy? Crazy people, I'm sure, and ones who don't indulge on the Thanksgiving wine as much as I do!

Two Blue Peas has the best offer for all you Cyber Monday shoppers. Today only, we are offering FREE SHIPPING on every single order. That's right, I said FREE. Its our little treat to all our smart online shopping friends who know how to best use their time. We know the holidays can be rough and believe me, I'm guilty of last minute shopping. But, I must encourage you to shop today. Just think how good you'll feel getting a precious gift for a little one and by golly shipping it for free.

Very merry Cyber Monday everyone!


bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home