Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm how old?

Turns out I still have a few more years in my glorious twenties afterall… well, according to RealAge.com anyway. In fact, if their calculations are correct, I just gained 7 years back on the old biological clock. Woohoo! Pass the cheap boxed wine and Zima!

I’m not typically a fan of online surveys, but I had a few minutes to spare over my Frosted Mini Wheats this morning. With plugs from Oprah, Larry King and Parents Magazine, it has to be worth it, right? Hey, the folks over at RealAge.com are wishing me a happy 21st birthday today. The least I can do is hear them out.

The survey took about 5 – 10 minutes, and once I finished, I was directed to a custom page with my "real age" plus a wealth of tools and information on how to further improve my health status based on my answers to the survey questions.

A little curious about how many candles you can put on your cake this year? Check out the survey here.

bookmark and share

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 at 10:16 PM , Blogger A Spirited Mom said...

You can do it for your cats too! catage.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home