Monday, January 21, 2008

Accounting Paradise

So the accounting part of the weekend was definitely far, far from paradise. I probably would rather have been in the stands at the Packers game. Three solid days of business analysis, financial planning and marketing brainstorming could drive a girl crazy. Seriously.

My paradise in the midst of the number crunching nightmare was a steady stream of (no, not tequila) tunes that I couldn’t have picked better myself if I tried. Listener-supported Radio Paradise just might be the greatest station known to man… accountant or otherwise. Excellent vibe, old favorites, new discoveries, no commercials. Kevin and I listen often, always enjoy and strongly recommend giving it a shot.

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home