Friday, October 26, 2007

Minnie Mouse Socks

Two Blue Peas' vendor Trumpette has created a line of Minnie Mouse knee-high socks that are the cutest thing. First, I love Trumpette socks and had them on my daughter most of her 0-12 months. They are the only socks that I found that not only stay on Lillie's feet, but are absolutely adorable.

Trumpette's staple in their line of socks is the Mary Janes. A very popular set of socks that looks like little mary jane shoes on your baby's feet. Adorable, right? Well, let me tell you how adorable these Minni Mouse knee-highs are. Not only does the sock look like your baby is wearing little shoes, the leg part of the sock is dotted just like Minnie wears. Put these socks on your little one and you are guaranteed to start singing the Mickey Mouse theme song.

These are the perfect socks for the Fall season and will make and even better stocking stuffer. I can hear it now...M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E...Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse, forever hold your banner high, high, high, high.

bookmark and share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home